Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGodzilla International.comPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!

Go down 
+2
Godzilla
Godzilla International™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzilla International™
Admin
Godzilla International™

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! Empty
PostSubject: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 5:11 pm

Ok here are some pics of Zilla's design that I'm doing research on . It's just hard to figure out how can I improve to make him more of a challenge for Godzilla. In this report I will describe on what I feel needs improving in 7 different categories:

1. Construction
2. Flexibility and Agility
3. Tail
4. Atomic Breath
5. Arms and Claws
6. Strength
7. Durability

1. Construction
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G26
As you can see in this pic Zilla's design is very sleek and slim. This not only allows him to move swiftly on land but makes him an incredible swimmer and jumper(As said on Toho Kingdom). However if Zilla is hit by an opponent that gives powerful blows (ex:Godzilla) he is taken down very easily. So my question here is how can he fast but at the same time tough to bring down?

2. Flexibility and Agility
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G24
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G28
Flexible and agile these are also also advantages as a lightweight.Which also allows him to climb buildings and other objects around him. However his slim figure can still be broken easily, so my question here is how can he maintain this while not being so stiff and too "thick"?

3. Tail
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G4
For some apparant reason Zilla never seemed to use his tall as much as I thought he would have it's seems powerful. It's definitely long enough. So my question to you is how powerful do you think his tail really is?

4. Atomic Breath
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! 00aGodzillaPictures-98artz
(Not a very good picture of it by the way)
Even though you may only have seem it in the animated series we all know that his Atomic Breath is no where near as powerful as Godzilla's.So how about we amp up that AB of his,huh?

5. Arms and Claws

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G3
Now his arm are one of his best features. Long and movable they actually do come in handy along with his claws during battle.. But being a lttle bit too think the barely pose a threat to powerhouses such as Godzilla. So how exactly can we fix this?

6. Strength
Being a very thin character he's like a feather compared to Godzilla. Increasing his weight might actually improve his strength right?

7. Durablity
Now this is the big one. Being able to get hurt by missiles ( even with an exoskeleton) from fighter jets and bleed can pose as a major problem in battle. I believe improving his durability can also make him a better challenger ,right?

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! G23
Extra: In my opinion I just love the way his face is shaped. His chin just seems to give him a look of majesty and power. However it's not the same feeling if you continue going down,lol.

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! 00a0120685
Something to think about; If you never knew who Zilla was in this picture at first glance he seems to be a force to be reckoned with. His eye to scream destruction, So how can we make this come true for this amazing creature?
Back to top Go down
https://godzilla.niceboard.com
Godzilla

Godzilla

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 5:23 pm

i think giving zilla a ray and extream regenerative powers would be good enough when i say extream imean like 4 times as fast as orga
Back to top Go down
Godzilla International™
Admin
Godzilla International™

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:44 pm

Here's another image that goes with this one:

In this image I show the armor in the chest and on the upper part of his head also on his shoulder.

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! 0azillascan7n
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! 0azillascan9n
Back to top Go down
Godzilla International™
Admin
Godzilla International™

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 am

Another image you can see the teeth better.
Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! 0azillascan12n
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 pm

You are a genious at drawing. I couldn't draw that good if my life depended on it. The spines give me an idea. Maybe they can stick out a little more over the shoulders so he can do a flip to harm his enemy, or provide a little more protection. A little armor on the bottom of his neck would be good too...
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 pm

So what are you planning with Zilla?
Back to top Go down
Godzilla International™
Admin
Godzilla International™

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:06 pm

lol, Thank You Zilla. Well Naturezilla I'm going to try to send them to Tri-Star and Toho
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:29 pm

Hey boss? It might help if you call me Zilla07 so I'm not confused with Zilla.:p I think that its a great idea to send Zilla to them. Give them my regards, too.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla International™
Admin
Godzilla International™

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 8:23 pm

Sorry about that and no problem!
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 3:51 am

So are you gonna draw enemies for Zilla besides Godzilla?
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 4:53 pm

I say he should draw C-Rex. That is a very good enemy for a monster like Zilla. Komi would be a good idea, too.
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 1:24 am

^I think he should draw american versions of the Toho Godzilla monsters and Komi and Cyber Zilla would be a good idea to dd and if your looking for a website with lots of Godzilla info go here:

http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Zilla

OT:Man this site is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
K.K. in: WaroftheMonsters

K.K. in: WaroftheMonsters

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 7:33 am

^ Are you tallking about wkipedia? Because there you can edit ANYTHING. Get off it.

ON-TOPIC: ^I agree
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:40 pm

um Godzilla International whens the next ZIlla drawing gonna be done?
Back to top Go down
Zilla2007

Zilla2007

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 5:25 pm

We'll have to wait. be patient.
Back to top Go down
Naturezilla

Naturezilla

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:39 pm

I cant wait...I waiting for too much G:U an american Ebirah and now this.
Back to top Go down
NeoGodzilla

NeoGodzilla

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 10:45 pm

nice drawings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!   Improving Zilla's Design (Report)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Improving Zilla's Design (Report)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Godzilla Fandom :: Ultimate Zilla Creation Group Forum (UZCG)-
Jump to: